Tuesday, January 07, 2003

 
my fascist nutrition book is coming up with some interesting ideas.
pms can indicate low progesterone - another thing I get, at least weepiness/temper a week beforehand
so I need to take Vitamin B6, with the rest of the Bs, and a thing called Chaste Tree (it has a herbal name as well).
the book also says treatment for dysplasia, where they burn off some cells, can affect production of mucus by the cervix. which may well have happened when I had that treatment about four years ago. so the eggwhite isn't such a bad idea.
I also need to do a ph test to see if my mucus is acidic, as I eat all the foods that create acidity - grains (pasta/bread), meat etc.
the progesterone thing is directly relevant to our FET. the mucus thing is relevant to my ongoing hope we can still conceive naturally.
oh, and eggwhite. I've never brought myself to do the eggwhite thing, despite being able to lie down for egg collection! if I haven't ovulated this time, I think we'll go with the eggwhite on Wednesday (our next scheduled f*&k) . and just before ovulation/FET on future cycles, for good measure.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]