Tuesday, January 07, 2003

 
well. forced myself to have sex last night, as we're on a 48 hour schedule awaiting ovulation. didn't feel like it at all but glad I did. had some definite "eggwhite" quality mucus today, and after 12 hours I don't think it would be, ahem, from my husband. so I'm a couple of days later than normal, but fairly certain I am ovulating around now.
annoyingly, had to go to the loo before going to sleep and um, lost a lot of the essential fluids. but one still lives in hope.
see, this is why this blog is anonymous. would you want your name on these kind of details? but it's a moment in my journey, and I'll record it if I want to.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]