Wednesday, January 01, 2003

 
went in to the stupid clinic at stupid 8.30 am yesterday for the THIRD blood test. Tara again; she's sweet, but doesn't seem to remember much.
she told me that the frozen ones can stop dividing any time up to transfer, so that's not very good.

I forgot to ring in the afternoon when I went out for my swim, and despite being sure I wasn't pregnant, I really wanted to know before I went out on nye. so I spent ten minutes in the pool change rooms trying to get the clinic number on my mobile and on hold etc.
of course the reading was negative, nothing.
Tara asked what I'd do next, and as someone had come in to the change rooms I just said I had an appt with my dr on the 14th.
she'd told me earlier that my cycle could take a while to settle down, but somehow I'm expecting it will be fine. I feel a bit tender today (day 12), but then again, I did go to bed at 2 am last night after two whole drinks.

health plan: tomorrow through to day 1 of FET cycle: drop all coffee and coke. cut back to one drink a day, max.
day. tea/chocolate OK.
day one of FET to transfer; cut back to two cups of tea a day, max.
Transfer onward: no alcohol, one cup of tea and one of green tea if I must, no chocolate. will have to stock up on sultanas and other non-caffeinated sweet things.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]