Wednesday, January 08, 2003

 
yay. at last some news that's good for me.
I've known for ages that private maternity beds are hard to get, but this suggests you need to book in by five weeks or miss out. moi will be booking in at 15 days, no doubt about it. apparently the Freemasons - where my clinic is - is very popular. and my gyno works there, so I guess it'll be start and finish there (please, please let there be a finish!)

and this says that if you earn well and then stay home from work, you can get about $50/week for five years at home. and I suspect I will be wanting to stay home for at least a few years. I don't know why Labor says that women earning the average wage are "rich mothers" though. a bit rich, hey?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]