Thursday, January 16, 2003

 
yesterday I had a Pap smear - I'm on yearly ones since I had some cells removed a few years ago, plus pregnancy can light a fire under an potential problems - and I assumed the position beautifully, and practicall laughed at the nasty metal implement.
today I had the dental checkup and as I climbed the stairs to the rooms I thought "I'm not scared of any procedure that doesn't involve getting naked and wearing a hospital gown any more.
but whe he was temporarily filling the small hole I have, I remembered the bit about a needle into the gums that will go with the full filling. and realised I'm not as tough as I thought.
that appt has to be sometime in February, which will get in the way of the 2ww unless I make it early on or very late. I don't know if being pregnant will matter when it comes to getting a filling done; I don't think so. he checked my fillings and I have 3 metal ones (amalgam). he says they're OK, I'm worried about mercury, but he has also agreed to do the next one as non-metal.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]