Friday, February 21, 2003

 

I need to start having my friends over for Scrabble more often, continue rock climbing and being physical, go horse back riding with my sister, read my books, clean my house more often, and basically just spend the time I do have with my daughter and hubby and not be so apathetic and self absorbed...I just don't know if I can leave all this behind, if maybe I'll need it to do the other...I'm tired.


my thoughts exactly. or at least, the general tone of them. need to do this, do that, have the life I'd like to think I'm having. this isn't quite a ttc blog, but an interesting woman being honest about adoption, infertility, trying to have a life.

(via Dawn)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]