Wednesday, February 05, 2003

 
nearly lost it in the dentist's chair this morning. usually I'm fine with dental stuff - nasty but necessary - but as I waited for a filling, I just wanted to bolt. he was also obviously busy and getting on with things, including my teeth.
so I told him I was a bit shell shocked from various procedures I'd had lately and might need him to take it slowly. to his credit, the needle for the local didn't hurt at all and it was fine from there. but for a minute I thought I was going to burst into tears just being in yet another chair having stuff done to me.

non-metal filling,even though I've been warned it's more likely to turn sensitive and he says the mercury will not leak. yeah, right. no baby of mine is getting exposed to fresh mercury. there's enough in my mouth already.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]