Monday, February 17, 2003

 
not supposed to be doing this at work.
but my mind is racing ahead.
this cycle: Feb (8 left)
next: March (7 left)
then 2 in april, allowing for one not defrosting means about 4 left.
so we do a cycle with 2 in May. (2 left)
and if that doesn't work, I'm going to insist on doing another stim cycle. I'll be 37, looking at 39 before I can go onto stims again if I get pregnant on the last two.
and I don't like those odds, of either getting pregnant again or not getting a Down's syndrome child. I don't know what the law says on this, but if we can, that's what we'll do. if we get to that point we'll know it takes heaps of embies to get me pregnant, and I'll be MUCH happier if I can have a few left over. ideally will get pregnant by the April cycle at the latest. will probably bring this up before the May one, when we're down to 4.

yes I should be hoping for even one child. but normal people get to have 2, 3, whatever they want. in my heart I'd like 3, but will manage with 2, which is what husband would like.

right, work.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]