Thursday, February 27, 2003

 
oh, so NOW it works.
blogger has been down for about 2 1/2 days. so I have a backlog of stuff to blog.

but anyway: I AM PREGNANT!

(can't work out how to do red letters right now. mind too confused)

lots of stuff to say, but the short story is that I went in early (actually on time, 14dpt) this morning and my reading is 703. this is fabulously high.

of course I burst into tears on the phone and had to go for a walk in the park to find a quiet place to say the words out loud: "I'm pregnant." going back to work and doing mundane jobs was surreal, and I left as soon as I could. I am going to have an actual baby. and a fat, pregnant body. and morning sickness. woo-hoo. I have slight cramps but they don't worry me; that HcG is just perfect.

husband didn't know I went in early. so I cornered him tonight and he saw the smug look on my face and said "you haven't been sneaky and tested early, have you" and I just smiled and nodded. then I told him the ready. he seemed strangely calm, so I told him to get excited and jump up and down. so he jumped up and down.

this is all too much. no time tonight. will sort out my many, many thoughts in the morning.

pregnant, pregnant, pregnant.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]