Wednesday, February 05, 2003

 
quick again b/c I'm imposing new Web surfing at work limits:

scan was fine. lining 7mm, biggest follie 12mm. have more Seratec, enough to set up a stall at the market selling the stuff. no line this morning, of course.

dr tried to tell me what a great emby they'd be putting in, all I wanted to do was communicat that if it didn't thaw well they should get another out pronto. but we're getting on OK, her and me. we both want the same thing. I didn't realise until afterwards how nice she was being about how good the emby would be.

she says no hydro - but it can come and go. she would have wanted to try a cycle with it anyway!

and I have a large blue-toned print of an embryo from a company report (it refers to the movie Alien, don't know if it's a still or not) pinned up on my office wall, next to a giant rabbit referring to Fatal Attraction . it looks like an ear. I decided to put it up because it looks cool. no one will know it's a fertility icon, like my three Vietnamese men and their angel.

if I don't ovulate by Tuesday I'm to call again. but I will. maybe not Sunday as I'd hoped, maybe Monday. but I'm going to be doing a tx by next week, no doubt about it! yay. feeling quite positive and hopeful today.

"this too shall pass"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]