Monday, February 10, 2003

 
quickly b/c I'm at work and have also hurt my wrist and it KILLS to type:
yay surge. at 4-bloody-am, mind you. I don't trust refrigerating it, and once I'd put it on the strip I needed to see, didn't I?
first I rang the Women's by mistake and got Amanda, who gave me the right number.
then Mitzi at the clinic put me through to Diane the nurse after a very long wait (luckily I was in an empty office I'd found, for privacy). Diane sympathised about the 4am thing and said I'd be coming in Thursday. which I knew and which is also my busiest work day. so I have to get all my work done in three days, b/c I don't really want to come in on Friday to make the time up. I can get a certificate from my dr for the day - it might even be a morning tx, which would suck even more. so I've just told my annoying work colleague, who wants to chat about the weekend, I'm very busy, so I can get on with stuff.

have to call again on wed between 1-3 for the exact time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]