Tuesday, February 04, 2003

 
scan in the morning. my period ran long, so I suspect not much will be happening yet. which will mean another scan. ho hum. may also need extra Seratec in case I don't get the surge until Monday morning.
never mind, getting up at 6 to be scanned at 7.30 will make me feel virtuous and deserving of a baby.
oh, nearly forget: baby dream last night. really nice one.

at work, so summary: I was travelling somewhere with all my family (some cousins, even). someone mentioned my babies and I was confused; had I already had them? there were two, Alana, the older one and Sivta (silly name, but that was her name). I found her in the back of a car in a basket.

I carried her around, sort of knowing it was a dream but really enjoying her little body (longer limbs, a cheeky face) next to me. I was pleased I couldn't remember labor but also confused as to why I hadn't know I'd already had them. I asked my Mum "just how tired have I been"?

anyway, it was nice to have a dream moment with her. sort of like when someone's died (or left you) and they appear in a dream. the essence of them is so real that I usually find it more comforting than distressing, like a free moment with them when I thought it would never be like that again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]