Saturday, February 22, 2003

 
temp this am - 98.4 degrees. this is .2 degrees higher than I got on the IVF cycle, and very high for me in general. but of course it could be the pessaries. everything could be the pessaries. the odd small twinge/ache. no period yet.

went and got another 14 of the little wax pyramids today, too. regular pharmacy was closed so I had to go to the "main" branch of the hospital I go to, which turned out to be dreary and depressing. it has that "we only treat terminal cancer here" feel, low ceilings, long corridors. their maternity ward is over where the IVF clinic is, and I'm considering using it if I get pregnant. certainly wouldn't if maternity was at the old campus. blah.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]