Friday, February 28, 2003

 

these are all the posts I couldn't put up while Blogger was down:

Patients with a history of a biochemical pregnancy or a clinical
spontaneous abortion had an ongoing clinical pregnancy rate in the next cycle of
38.4% and 42.3%, respectively, compared with 27.3% in women who had a history
of a negative pregnancy test.



monash study on embryo donation:



temps tuesday/wednesday: 98 and 98.4, but feeling a bit numb to other's news of pregnancy and even the word itself.

2nd Nuzyael Glinde the Midwife Patron saint of Conception



and is my uterus twinging when I get angry on the road? doesn't the baby
like it? frig, it's like being an extra in A Clockwork Orange, or the
Monkey
God with that tiara that hurts him every time Tripitaka is displeased. a
glimpse of life no longer being About Me.
(ps: this was before testing, btw.)

Thursday morning:

goddam it's annoying not being able to post. slept really badly last
night.
temps still up. so I woke up, it's day 14pt, and I thought dammit, I'm
going
to test today.

so I drove up to the clinic early and it was no problem, they just did
the
test. now I'm at work, feeling my uterus cramp and watching the clock.
am
going out for lunch and will make the call from my car just after 2.
either
way, I'll have to come back to work; it won't be easy, but at least I'm
busy. and very, very sleepy and tired from several very poor sleeps.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]