Wednesday, February 12, 2003

 
things I'm not allowed to do on Valentine's Day:

eat chocolate
drink champagne
eat oysters
go out partying

things I HAVE to do on Valentine's Day:

snog my husband (it's part of the protocol, doncha know?)

so I rang from a busy cafe (in a corner seat facing a wall) and said I was calling about a "procedure". the nurse - didn't get her name this time - said "transfer? embryo transfer?" and I said "yes, that's it". I mean, it's still a public place! if not as bad as work for eavesdropping.

4.15 pm. how late is THAT? I wanted it in the morning, or just after lunch.

in theory I could come to work and just leave at 3.30. but I've just busted my tail getting all my work done this week - one thing to go - and I think I'll compromise by coming in in the morning, then heading home for a short pre-tx nap.

surprised I can think about anything else. expect I won't be able to do so for the next few weeks. feeling way hopeful. ready to go shopping for maternity clothes, even.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]