Friday, February 28, 2003

 
wow. super-busy. I now have one appt with my ob/gyn, one for my "six week scan", which is actually four weeks after conception, and two tours of private hospital delivery units to do tomorrow morning. plus another on Tuesday night.

the dr who did my laparascopy last year does deliveries. I've booked in with her, and provisionally at the same hospital that did my IVF. but I want to check the other two places too. my friend had her baby at St V's private, and that was OK; though I wasn't that keen on the actual delivery room. very hospital-ish.

insisted on earlier appt with my ob/gyn than normal, so I could switch if I decided she wasnt' for me. so now I have to rush off and get baby books so I know what a birth plan is and what I should be looking for. birth plan. that's gotta be an oxymoron, huh?

so glad I tested on Thursday; now I can spend my day off organising all this.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]