Friday, March 07, 2003

 
booked in for the orientation and antenatal classes. the physio/exercise classes also appeal, and we'll probably do the optional caesarian section session. the antenatal doesn't start till the end of August, week 32 - they start monthly - I'd rather be earlier, but the July session has women delivering four weeks before me, and I'd rather try to find some friends in my group. husband said the crash course on a saturday could be good, but I said a) it's too much to take in at once and I'll be tired and b) I wanted to try to meet people, and that tends to work better over a longer time frame.
Reading suspenseful's story of her latest consultation reminded me to check my dr - and her clinic's - caesar rate - and whether she'll actually be there when I'm due. I remember there was a chance of her sending me off to a locum last year; but that was when she was having her own baby.
if she won't be, and the more I think about it the more I want to call right away and check - I'd go to plan B (the popular male dr who looked after my friend), or even Plan C, which is the dr who did my cervical problem a few years back, who works in a small all-female practice where they share duties. I know there's always a chance she won't be available, but I want to minimise that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]