Sunday, March 23, 2003

 
felt a bit nauseous yesterday morning. queasy, anyway. wouldn't want too much of that. it's very tiring. I was supposed to try to get lots of sleep this weekend, but the afternoon naps don't make up for the broken nights. panicking a bit about four days of work next week. getting very close to telling the work nurse so I can nap in the sick room; but I don't think I can face the excitement and interest in my progress. despite this blog, I'm really not very good at being the focus of attention; the thing that bothers me is having to resolve my real feelings with people's assumptions, without going to the length of explaining how I really feel, which is not what they want at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]