Friday, March 07, 2003

 
finally reading all the nice emails people sent me.

Dawn has advised me where I can get punk diapers and maternity wear and

there was Laura, whom I hadn't heard from before, but writes about life with a 14-month-old - something to read to educate me on what's to come.

Simone, who is trying to conceive and to whom I am sending baby dust.

Jennifer, who claims to have enjoyed nausea.

Suspenseful, of course, who is only 8 weeks ahead of me. it seems ages ago that I saw her announcement and felt that interesting mix of pleasure mixed with envy.

(and at this point my PC crashed, but clever me had saved all this text and these links!)

Junegirl, who has asked if it could be twins - my answer is no, I refuse to think of that. it's just one really, really blooming and fast-growing embryo.

and Janet, who coincidentally mailed to see how I was going about the time I got my test results.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]