Thursday, March 13, 2003

 
have booked in with alternative dr as well. seeing him on a Saturday - great not to have to skip more work. his receptionist was friendly, is booking me in with the big teaching hospital and even gave me his home number.

still, I feel I'm making my choices based on the worst case scenario; I need the best possible ob/gyn IF there's a problem. I need a hospital with icu and a blood bank IF the baby or I become critically ill. it's really not that likely, and I plan to work hard to make it less likely. and I'm already booked into antenatal classes etc at Hospital Plan A, and did like the feel of it. but realistically, I'll be 37 when I deliver, it's my first child and I should be Sensible.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]