Monday, March 03, 2003

 
long stupid meeting ran from 11.30 am to 12.45. eventually I declared my part of it over and left.
but the food situation! normally I'd grab some sushi. no raw fish allowed.
I looked at a sandwich shop: pre-prepared, soft cheeses, and PICKLES on the only decent meat. yuk.
so I got "meat" ramen at the japanese shop. it took forever to come and when it did I realised the meat was pork. so I ate noodles, broth and a single piece of broccoli for lunch, followed by two dodgy red bean cakes. this is not a good baby diet.

so I guess I'll have to start making proper lunches at home, stocking up on tins of beans etc. it's just hopeless. eating at cafes will not work most of the time, and I don't have the time/money to order proper restaurant food. but bread-based stuff (sandwiches) makes me sleepy.

going upstairs to the secret change rooms with a bench for a nap now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]