Friday, March 07, 2003

 
my head's spinning with all the stuff I have to do.
letters keep coming from drs and hospitals, detailing classes I must go to, scans that need to be done (I don't have to book them in but I want them in my diary approximately so I can plan a bit). there are also highly confronting things like lists of baby clothes; actual booties and gloves for actual hands and feet.
I postponed a trip to see my parents etc to tomorrow so I could stay home, do the washing and get all this under control. not feeling exhausted, but a little like I don't want to RUSH everywhere.
no nausea yet, either; breasts quite swollen and my uterus complained a bit during the second 500m of my k swim last night. I think mainly I'm overwhelmed by work/classes/renovations/baby arrangements. as you would be with all that going on.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]