Wednesday, March 12, 2003

 
shouldn't be doing this; have already spent 2 hours going for the scan.

it's in the right place - the fundus, or top. it's 3.1 mm. and it has a tiny heartbeat, like a light going on and off. to be honest, she could have pointed to anything and told me it was the baby. the sac is clearly there.

we talked about lots - still a 15-20 % chance of it not continuing. she frowned at my motorbike helmet and told me I have responsibilities now (husband liked that one)

when I asked about ob/gyns, it turns out the plan B male dr delivered all three of hers (she's probably my age or so). she also talked about blood banks, etc at the hospital we're not booked in at. but she said it was OK to see both drs then decide. so we'll do that.

another scan in two weeks. I have a little printout - you can't see a thing, but I have it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]