Friday, March 07, 2003

 
sometime soon, I'm going to write a list of things I will miss after having a baby. my car and motorbike will be high on the list.
as will the freedom to go for a swim or bike ride any time I like.
I was talking to my acupuncture dr about nausea and she said "maybe you won't mind so much". sometimes with IVF and other ttc problems, others assume you're so grateful to be pregnant/a parent that there will be no problems and no regrets. but (and I think a counsellor's booklet said this at my clinic) I have the right now to treat this as a normal pregnancy. and feelings about the passing of a phase of my life will be a large part of that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]