Wednesday, March 05, 2003

 
too busy. getting behind with my blogging, which often consists of notes written on the back of envelopes.

thoughts from the past few days: that I am now an incredibly powerful creature, and doing the one thing the race needs most; making another human.
except, of course, in an evolutionary sense, it's very pointless and there are PLENTY of us already. but whatever. I feel very clever.

but also: that means that it's not about me. it's about the baby.

what else? oh, there was something. but maybe I've got pregnancy brain already.

actually, feel quite fine. don't feel pregnant at all. so far, so good etc. it won't last, no doubt.

trying to get plenty of green stuff into me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]