Tuesday, March 11, 2003

 
wearing a soft woollen short-sleeved top, fairly low-cut, that usually excites no interest at all b/c I have such a flattish chest.
today, am I imagining it, or has the miniscule change from B to something more rounded meant I'm getting lots more looks. are men so finely tuned to such things? probably.

so, so tired. woke up to wee every 1.5 hours and cannot think. so much so I'm hallucinating; walked past a sign saying Pancetta at the market and read it as Placenta.

on my afternoon stagger around the block to try to get going again, I asked myself why I want to have a child. all I could say was "I want one. It seems like the thing to do. If I don't, I'll be sorry when I'm old." and I told myself, none of those were good reasons.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]