Wednesday, April 09, 2003

 
a certain princess is feeling better than she was a few days ago.

but I have to say this: infertility sucks. the women who are affected by it (theirs or their partner's) have to go through something no good woman should have to. and the ones who are online always seem to be the smart, sensitive ones who deserve kids.

will we be better mothers because of it? I don't know. I do know we get to really THINK about what we're doing, question it, weigh it up. and much as it's finally dawning on me what a big deal motherhood will be, I know I've chosen this.

one reason it hurts when others get pregnant is that they seem to take it for granted. a baby? sure, no problem.
even the average pregnancy book assumes you got pregnant the good old fashioned way, and even not having that is a small loss.

this post is rambling. anyway, send the princess baby vibes.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]