Monday, April 28, 2003

 
damn. blogger was down last night and now I'm at work.
have just told the reception at the hospital that I'm glad the woman who does the bookings doesn't run the actual classes. offhand doesn't begin to cover it. you're only allowed to ring her on two days, and it seems when you do, you're still a nuisance. am ringing back soon to talk to the liasion officer about the introductory session. might whinge to her too.

parents report: father nearly jumped across the table when I mumbled "guess what? I'm pregnant". well, there was no easy way into it.

have to WORK now. more when I can. feeling v. relaxed after holiday. 13 weeks and still only put on a few pounds. eating like giant pig.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]