Thursday, April 17, 2003

 
email to ivf dr:

Dear K,

thought it was about time I let you know how we went.

in the end we're sticking with L. S's lovely and obviously very capable, but I kind of like L's direct South African manner; there were a couple of questions about possible complications that he met head-on, whereas S has more of a soothing "deal with that when we get there" approach. and as you probably realise, A and I do like to know what we're dealing with.

Lwas also keen on Frances Perry over Freemasons; I just hope we don't need those operating theatres etc on the day. Or L, for that matter.

I'm following your directive to "eat constantly". you did mean, like ALL the time, didn't you? anyway, something has saved me from anything worse than moderate nausea, for which I'm grateful. apart from that and general tiredness, it's still hard to believe there's anything in there.

we have the NT scan on Tuesday; will be very glad when that's over. the 8-week, as you probably know, went fine. I'll drop you another line when there's something exciting to tell, like movement; and of course we hope the three of us will be seeing you in November.

cheers, and thanks again!

(bb)



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]