Monday, April 14, 2003

 
quick work blog; finally got onto him a couple of hours later. he couldn't remember why he'd called but said if it had been bad, he would have remembered. probably to tell me the progesterone levels, he said.
so I relaxed (after 1/2 an hour weeping on the bed, convinced it was all going wrong).

when I called his office today, receptionist B told me the message was that I'd ovulated! ha! after I spoke in office-code to indicate that was not likely and I was pregnant, she put me onto the midwife, who told me I had chickenpox immunity, that my serum progesterone was good at 78, and there was some slight thrush, but not to worry unless it bothered me and if it did, to use Canestan.

normal progesterone levels:

1st trimester: 11.2-90.0 ng/mL

2nd trimester: 25.6-89.4 ng/mL

3rd trimester: 48.4-422.5 ng/mL

all that aside, I must investigate why I was told I'd ovulated. they got me mixed up with someone else. I wonder if the other person with my name, who was on the books at the IVF clinic, is a patient there? but she's 47 or so!

oh, and I meant to note the name of the dr who did my 8-week ultrasound. Andrew Ngu (sp?). he also did the checkup on my friend, who does not seem to have ovarian cancer, which is good.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]