Wednesday, April 16, 2003

 
yesterday, off work with a headache, I went to David Jones looking for big black trousers.
couldn't come at buying ones that don't fit yet; don't really believe I'm going to puff up like a blowfish, I suppose.
so I ended up with a !$125! pair of woollen legging-trouser things, size 12, that hang loosely, but fit, and will be v.comfortable for flying to Sydney in three weeks to tell the in-laws.
on that trip we have a dinner and chamber music date (they're those sort of in-laws). I hope something glittery still fits me!

anyway, the trousers are good quality, natural materials, black and I'll wear them to death. they'll probably fit me after the birth for good if I don't get my exercise act together.

I also had a massage to try to fix the head. he tried to work on my lower back, so I had to say I was pregnant. not that he's going to TELL anyone or anything, but it was still weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]