Monday, May 19, 2003

 
another blog links to me. ooh, the love!

had to move boxes at the house yesterday; even small lifts make my abdomen ache. felt so useless. it was still aching a bit this morning, which I don't like.
during last night's mandatory insomnia (sometimes 2 hours starting at 2am! is it the baby's wakefulness? who knows), it occurred to me that I don't want much these days. I want my house back. I want lots of food and sleep. but otherwise, my desire for things like travel, clothes, stuff in general seems to have faded away. oh, I'll be sorry to sell my car. but I feel a bit detached. it doesn't matter, does it?

hormones are interesting creatures.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]