Thursday, May 29, 2003

 
so, what's a month?
16 weeks is clearly not four months.
if a month is 4 1/2 weeks I have to wait to 18 weeks - next Monday - to be "four months".
if I date it from the official LMP (which is wrong, of course, but fits their calculations), each month falls due on the 27th. so I'd already be 4 months. but then there's another week left hanging at the end, between October 27 and November 3.
nup, I guess I have to wait for Monday. bummer.

bike riding is getting a bit uncomfortable; the bumps seem bigger every time. my balance is fine though. on the comfort front, the giant woolly trousers I bought five weeks ago now fit fairly well. with a white shirt over the top and a distracting velvet scarf, I can get away with this for work. in fact, I can't believe how much comfier I feel than in my regular work trousers. though non-pregnant people would also say that if they came to work in what amounts to an expensive black tracksuit.

yesterday was my 37th birthday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]