Friday, May 16, 2003

 
some maternity shops online: ripe, belly button and an online directory which is probably just Sydney
haven't checked out any of them yet.


have been starting to tell people. one friend put her hand over her mouth and looked shocked; another yelled to her husband "she's up the duff". it's all rather fun.
but noticing a pattern; they all ask "are you going to find out what sex it is?". I suspect this is code for "what is it?" or even "do you want a girl or a boy?".
and I am, despite my pre-pregnancy preference for a girl, blissfully indifferent to what it is. it's a baby. it's my baby.

still feeling edgy after the disturbing news on the boards; another one today, who lost hers a few weeks back. wish it would start kicking. but I'm not even 16 weeks till Monday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]