Wednesday, May 14, 2003

 
temp 98 this am. but that's probably because I was awake from 2 am to 4.30, worrying about renovations and being angry with husband for not doing enough about them. I feel like there's so much to organise on that front, I won't have enough time to rest/see friends/maternity shop. grrr. snuck home for nap, but now have to stay late to catch up. and there is a big move to do at the house TONIGHT before the plasterer starts. and I can't do it. won't. no big heavy boxes for me.

when I hear babies cry, I feel it in my abdomen. waiting for a kick. will take more temps now, until I get a few high ones in a row. if it goes down again, think I'll ring and demand a stethescope. what the hell, I'm sure they're used to it, especially with IVF women.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]