Wednesday, May 07, 2003

 
truly excellent 3rd anniversary dinner last night. had a shocking headache at work, so struggled home on the tram and slept. that pretty much knocked the headache off, although I still have a residual bruised feeling in my neck.
then got very dressed up and off to the legendary Flower Drum, which I have been begging to go to for ages. it's Chinese, full formal service, incredibly expensive and very yummy. the genuine Chinese antiques and prints, the attentive but not intrusive service and the really good quality food (though the fish wasn't up my alley as such) added up to one of those Occasion nights. we told the waiter I was pregnant and just let them suggest a menu. husband got a crab thingy that looked great, but I'm off shellfish of course.

funny getting-dressed moment: looking in the mirror at my low-cut clingy dress, increasingly rounded hips and HUGE (for me) breasts spilling out of the top of the dress b/c of the pushup bra that goes with that dress, and deciding I really couldn't go out looking like that. whipped off the bra and the whole thing looked a bit less Venus of Willendorf. not really a big-tits girl at heart, me.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]