Monday, June 16, 2003

 
20 weeks today. heh heh.
last night I thought I hadn't felt movement for a while, so I lay perfectly still and quiet (except for dh grunting and snuffling beside me) with my hands on my belly. and I'm sure I felt small movements with my hands; if that keeps up, soon the husband will be able to experience the joy of baby kicks too.

called the hospital to demand to know when the classes are. they still couldn't tell me; schedule will be mailed out soon. but apparently we'll be at September classes! that seems awfully late to me; I'll be 31 weeks. it must be because I'm due early November: I should claim that I'm due in October..

so I still don't have a yoga class organised. guess that will wait until we're home, in 3 1/2 weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]