Monday, June 30, 2003

 
a co-worker checked me out, then said something about liking my skirt today. I said "thanks, I never know if people are looking at my skirt or my belly". (to allow her to say what she was obviously thinking about me being pregnant).
she said "you haven't got a belly".
I said "I should, I'm 5 months pregnant". she was gobsmacked. heh heh. not that I mind the belly. love it. not unhappy not to put on weight last week for a change, though - steady on 135, which still means I'm over half the gain I want to make for the pregnancy.

and it's true. 22 weeks is 5 months. 5 more weeks is the end of the trimester and the baby will officially be very, very viable. got to get onto names.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]