Saturday, June 07, 2003

 
having agreed to do the freelance story on the whole IVF thing, I have naturally become obsessed with it. I'll need to do some interviews with drs - my editor has asked me to try to talk to Louise Brown, but she is a) in England and b) doesn't do interviews. But the core of the piece is supposed to be my progress through IVF as a "hook" for the rest of the piece, and it's that I've been reworking over and over yesterday (went into work on my day off!) and tonight (another 2 hours). it's too long a piece now. better get away from it and come back with the scissors later.

almost definitely felt a kick tonight, lying on the floor with my hand on my belly. it was like a pulse or throb, but larger, and came at 4 and then 8 seconds apart. husband was not all that interested, so I sulked. hey ho.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]