Sunday, July 27, 2003

 
damn. no, it didn't get better. and of course we needed to move heaps of stuff this weekend. I am a poor little cripple, sob sob. sore legs, hip gives way if I so much as put my foot down. must sit more.

v. busy due to moving. but need to remember two dreams: being taken to see my great grandmother - who was actually my grandma, who died about four years ago - it was so nice to see her and give her a hug. she was on some kind of podium/shrine thing, they'd had to bring her out from the home.

and last night, being kicked in the guts and trying to sleep with sore hip, I dreamt I saw the shape of the baby's hand, fingers and all, emerging from my taut skin.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]