Tuesday, July 08, 2003

 
emma

and so on.

last night we started my so-called exercise program. Mondays and Thursdays, dh is supposed to help me learn birth relaxation methods for 1/2 an hour. other nights I'll be doing stretches, positions, squats, and always, always, pelvic floor exercises (think he was horrified to realise that it wasn't just about my bladder control, but other intimate functions as well!)

so I lay on the floor on a mat tensing my arms/legs/abdomen going ''eeewww'' as if I was in labour. he was trying to put his hands on me in a firm relaxing way to teach me to respond by relaxing. but the dog wanted in on the act and it was all too silly. I guess we'll get better at it.

the birth educator whose weekend course I've signed up for is currently away. I've emailed asking if she'll be back in time for the late august weekend; not sure I want to spend $400 on a ring-in.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]