Tuesday, July 08, 2003

 
really have to do something about names.

bella (for our neighbour who is 90+, has no English, and points at our house and says "Bella Casa!")
rebecca
jessica kate (for Jessica Anderson and the dr who treated us)
louise (for Louise Brown and my middle name)
Leila (as in the Dr Who character: "let me KILL him, Doctor!")
katherine (kate, kitty)
Lola (no hope, but I kind of like it)
Lucy (as in Ballad of..)
Miranda (a doll I used to have, and a poem)
Nell


samuel john (for dh's grandfather and middle name)
felix (dh won't let me have that, pout!)


better work, more later.

we're not allowed to have nouns, apparently, eg not Ivy or Ruby.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]