Thursday, August 14, 2003

 
another of my bulletin board buddies has had her babies. she had them two weeks ago at 27 weeks. which means they were almost exactly due when my one baby is due. I keep being glad we chose to do just one.
of course everyone has reasons for putting back two - it's pretty standard and if you haven't got a high chance of getting any, probably fair enough, too.
but now that I'm pregnant, one just seems so much safer and more manageable. if it was twins, I think I'd be frightened. with one, I'm a bit frightened but also able to imagine life being relaxed enough to actually enjoy him/her.

the kicking is pretty constant now. my pelvis is getting better, thanks I think to being good at doing my physio and icing (except yesterday, which was floor-polishing-induced chaos.)

a woman I know via work is being induced today, too. she was having liver problems, but made it to 39 weeks. I suppose I'll hear how she goes soon enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]