Thursday, August 28, 2003

 
gravity sucks. I discovered this in the pool the other night; it's at the point where I am struck by the difference between turning around in the water and trying to roll over in bed. I am a huge lump.

and as I use my trolley to carry all my stuff and drive everywhere possible, and refuse to take the stairs and my bike starts to rust, I realise: this is how most people actually want to live. they don't like using their bodies and will avoid exercise and exertion at all costs. I guess as my invalidism is enforced I may as well enjoy it. but I'd better not get used to it.

baby was going crazy last night. kick, kick, kick.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]