Sunday, August 03, 2003

 
misery guts me: now I have dh's cold. I had to drive to the family "do" yesterday by myself because he declared himself too sick (240k return trip); so of course on the way home my throat started to hurt. I'm due back at work tomorrow after a week off. it will be a very bad look to call in sick, so I'm trying to restrict myself to bed today even though I'm not quite sick enough for that and it's lovely outside and we have shopping to do.
and of course bed isn't as much fun when you have a sore hip restricting your positions, can't use your stomach muscles and can't even prop the laptop on your belly. but I've read all the papers I can read and need to DO something. maybe I'll try to surf for baby names.

all and sundry - aunties and uncles etc - treated me like I was very clever indeed yesterday; most haven't seen me since I got pg. we were even given a pair of little booties and bibs - which of course I dropped on my way in and caught the dog playing with a few seconds later. no harm done, I think but it will be interesting teaching him the difference between his and the babys' toys.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]