Sunday, August 17, 2003

 
skiving off a dh family lunch right now; we did dinner out on Friday night and I could only eat half the stuff that came to the table, and now I'm on the sugar fast ahead of the glucose challenge test in the morning, so nice restaurants are a total lose anway. not to mention that I'm a bit over formal family meals all the time; much rather just dag about, not have to sit up straight and make polite conversation and wait for someone to bring the food...will nap shortly, which I find much more interesting than flash formal meals right now.

baby kicked like mad this morning; dh got to feel it and was very amazed. friends came over to dinner last night with small kids; one friend gave her approval to the size/shape of my bump. not that I'd been seeking her approval as such. funny how different people respond. I think she'd secretly like another pregnancy and child, but it's not likely as she had so much trouble with the little girl she has a couple of years back.

29 weeks tomorrow. can't wait to be 30. someone at work, who has two kids, said that the countdown from 10 makes it seem much more real.
10,9,8...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]