Tuesday, August 26, 2003

 
trying to work. only four weeks left and it's hit me that I really do want to leave this job in good shape - not feeling like it's all been sacrificied to non-work things. still, they keep coming at me. stupid hospital cancelled our parenting class so I have to find another night. dog threw up at 54 am today so I have to go home at lunchtime to take him to the vet. stayed at work until 7.30 last night to make up for lunchtime nap. it's got to do with self-respect and self-image, I think. I've never let my boss down yet and was in danger of doing so. and dh has been run into in my sportscar, so I may never drive that again if it doesn't get fixed pronto. here comes the Big Change: from self-funding, bike-riding, independent working woman with a convertible to a Mum at home, dependent on dh, driving a family wagon. who am I again?

meanwhile Suspenseful is in suspense, and getting deep about parenthood.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]