Monday, September 08, 2003

 
there's a head poking into my ribs. or maybe a foot. who knows; ob/gyn will tell me today which way up Mr Wibbly is, I guess.
146lb. I'm huge.
32 weeks; so up to 10 to go. can NOT get any bigger. can I?

wish they'd turn the a/c on at work. I'm on the verge of saying "that's it, I'm out of here for good". well, for 8 months.

baby classes: last week's evening class sucked. long, uncomfortable, ran too late and not enough breaks. plus it was all a bit low-level though I suppose some people have no baby experience at all. and I still don't know how to change a nappy.

saturday am was better: a warmer middle-aged midwife. she skated over a few things I want to query, like the shot to speed up 3rd stage, but I'll take that up with my dr and in my birth plan. and the people were more chatty; still a very different crew to the natural birth workshop types. plus the birth video was all wrong; it was of a woman being induced early with a small baby, in a hospital bed on various drugs, giving birth on her back. so glad we did the natural workshop first.

bought naming books after a rare movie outing Saturday (really must get out more while we can), so we're now reading 15,000 names, one by one. neither of us are super-decisive; I sometimes jump in on instinct, but dh doesn't like the ones I liked, so it's the long list for us.

yawn again. way too warm in here. not really working as such; tcb, (calling tradies, making dentist appts etc) and will shortly rewrite birth plan for this afternoon's ob/gyn appt. dh will come with me in two weeks to discuss.

had a sob at dh on Sunday morning because the house is all too much. we have roof storage now, and he spent a couple of hours Sunday afternoon putting stuff up there; it was filling up the baby's room and now it's nearly clear; so I can clean out all the renovation dust and start putting baby stuff in there. about time too, at 32 weeks; term is 37, officially. anything could happen...

;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]