Monday, October 06, 2003

 
at least the New Zealanders put some of it online.the cot we have doesn't look like it complies; it has horizontal bits at the ends, which I was already worried about. and the bars are, lessee, well, the maximum distance apart (8.5cm)
the distance from the base to the top of the cot is also barely the minimum. I think I'll have a serious look at the ones in the shops to see how different they are from this one.
the tricky thing, of course, will be telling my friend that it won't do, as her four-year-old survived it just fine and of course rejecting it could be seen as a criticism. anyway, the baby won't be sleeping in it straight away, so I have time to sort this out. I'd rather do it sooner than later, though.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]