Monday, October 13, 2003

 
busy trying to have a life before the baby comes: movies Friday, dinner and an annoying late-to-start show Saturday, went up the country yesterday. my friend who's in town with the baby she had last year said yes, she did expect me to be just immediately available because I'm so pregnant. but really, as long as I get that crucial pm nap, I'm doing quite well. and so much has been crossed off the List, both baby-related and general business, that if I'm not careful I'll be ready by the weekend. you know what that means; and it's not two final weeks of luxurious do-nothing.

dh says he doesn't know if he's ready for me to go into labour yet. he really isn't prepared, and we haven't done enough of our exercises and drills, and the names aren't finalised yet. but what will happen, will happen.

tomorrow night our support person is coming over to discuss the birth strategy; my friend K is a backup person, as she's here until 2 days before the baby's due, and I DID attend her delivery last year with no warning + severe jetlag.

baby kicking all the time. strange lumpy protrusions sometimes, but I can't really tell a foot from an elbow. 37 weeks today.

speaking of naps...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]